The closure will continue onto Masons Lane before traveling down Sycolin Road. As part of the equipment transport, a detour will be established for motorists traveling on Route 15.
For Route 15 southbound motorists, the detour is as follows:
- Turn left onto Evergreen Mills Road
- Turn right onto Loudoun County Parkway after 12 miles
- Turn right on Route 50 after 1 mile
- Turn left onto Route 15 south after 6.2 miles
For Route 15 northbound motorists, the detour is as follows:
- Turn right onto Route 50
- Turn left onto Loudoun County Parkway after 6.2 miles
- Turn left onto Evergreen Mills Road after 1 mile
- Turn right onto Route 15 north after 12 miles
Sign boards have been placed along the route to assist motorists.
All dates are subject to change. Additional equipment will be moved into the county through March.
The Virginia Department of Transportation has placed sign boards in the area advising motorists of the potential for delays. You can also visit www.511virginia.org for Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) traffic information.
For more information on the facility and road impacts, please visit www.loudoun.gov/panda.