Monday, July 23, 2007

Online Traffic Complaint Form

Do you have a traffic complaint about Loudoun County traffic? Okay, okay... more specifically, a complaint involving traffic lights, speeding or stop signs?

If so, use the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office online traffic complaint form. It's a quick form to fill out. You just check the nature of the complaint, what day(s) it happened, the approximate time, location and a detailed description. You also have to leave your name and contact information, but not your e-mail address.

You can access the online form at:

No comments:

Post a Comment