The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office is advising residents of weekend events that may cause traffic delays in various areas of the county.
- Motorists who travel Route 15 on Saturday, October 17 and Sunday, October 18, should anticipate possible delays due to a special event at Morven Park. Traffic is expected to be heavy in the area of Route 15 and Tutt Lane beginning at 7 a.m. on Saturday. The event runs from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday.
- The Loudoun County Fall Farm Tour will be held Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Expect increased traffic in the county. More information can be found at http://www.loudoun.gov/civicalerts.aspx?aid=2909
- A 5k race in Stone Ridge may impact traffic on Stone Springs Boulevard, Tall Cedars Parkway, Northstar Bouleveard and Millstream Drive on Saturday, October 17 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- In event in Hillsboro may impact traffic on Route 9 near Hillsboro Road from noon to 3 p.m. on Saturday. Expect additional pedestrian traffic in the area of the Old Stone School.
- A festival at Kirkpatrick Farms in the Aldie area may impact traffic in the area of Summerall Drive and Mindful Court between 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on October 17.
- An event at Stone Ridge may impact traffic on Millstream Drive and Nettle Mill Square from 3 p.m. on October 17.
- An event in South Riding on Sunday, October 18, may impact traffic on Ride Center Drive and Unicorn Drive from 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- A soccer tournament near Phil A. Bolen Memorial Park may impact traffic on Sycolin Road from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on October 18.
- An event at Temple Hill Farm on October 18 may impact traffic on Route 15 in the area of Limestone School Road (north of the Town of Leesburg) from 3-6 p.m.